|Sent on:||Friday, August 26, 2011 5:13 AM|
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
We rescheduled this meetup to next Sunday because of the weather forecast this weekend.
When: Sunday, September 4,[masked]:30 PM
Where: The Cupping Room Cafe
359 W Broadway
New York, NY 10013
Meeting fee: $35.00 event ticket
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.