Hello Laughter Lovers!
We are going to celebrate the 13th ONE event this Saturday night and you are invited!
What's going to be?
* Early, before the dinner, some folks are coming to help me with my garden, so you are welcome to join. (it's like a garden working party that works in neighborhoods in Berkeley and we are trying to start it here in Oakland now. Basically, neighbors help each other with their gardens on weekends). This will happen between 4pm to 6pm. The party itself will start around 7pm.
* Awesome people from all backgrounds coming to do one thing together (guess what?)
* Light dinner - It is a potluck, so bring your favorite dish.
* Celebration Circle - Is the main part of the evening. (Learn more about it on AltGlobe
* Music, jamming and mingling (bring your musical instrument).
Obviously, we do not have loads of space in our small penthouse, so if you are thinking about joining us, RSVP in advance and save your place.
To RSVP you can join the One Celebration Circle
meetup and do it there.
To read more about the One Celebration, you can check its primary link on our community website http://www.altglobe.org/13th-one-celebration
Hope to see you here.