LAUNCH NoCo Message Board › Greetings from your new Organizer!

Greetings from your new Organizer! New Tech Fort Collins 2.0 is coming this Fall

Chris J S.
user 83986722
Group Organizer
Fort Collins, CO
Hello FC New Techers,
My name is Chris J Snook (please connect to me at www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjsnook)­ and with the encouragement of a few others from the existing network including Charisse Bowen (Exec Dir of Institute for Entrepreneurship at CSU) and Mike Freeman (CEO at Innosphere), I am excited to take on the duties of Organizer to keep this group not only alive, but positioning it to become a thriving hub of startup and innovative connectivity in the coming year.  More to follow on the upcoming events and schedules as we get our feet underneath of us, so stay tuned.
In the meantime please check out this recently published FREE resource "The Definitive Guide to the Fort Collins Startup Scene" and share it with your fellow innovators.
I can't wait to meet you all at our first/next event together and here how we can make your lives and businesses stronger in the coming year!
Sincerely
Chris