addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Phil
pdef1949
Norristown, PA
Troy Johnson has graciously agreed to lead the Meetup Thursday night in my absence.  Let's give him a big hand in helping to continue our Meetup while Lorna is away.

Once again, I apologize that my work schedule has been so unpredictable these last couple of months.  I expect things to settle down by the end of June.

Just a reminder:  First Thursday in July will be on Wednesday night, July 3rd because of the July 4th holiday.  Be sure to mark it on your calendar because you might find our table empty on July 4th!