Philadelphia Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Want To Share Key West Villa with Other Abraham Followers For a Week or More!

Want To Share Key West Villa with Other Abraham Followers For a Week or More!

Linda G.
user 8402369
Oxford, MI
Post #: 2
Hi!

My name is Linda, and I’m a new member of your group. Lorna suggested I post this to your message board.

I embrace the ways of Abraham and marvel at their wisdom. I’ve had an intention for over a year now asking to be “surrounded by like-minded people (Abrahamers) for the rest of my life”. Recently I feel that I received an inspired answer. “As long as it feels glorious when you're receiving, you can trust it.”-Abraham. And it felt pretty glorious because it absolutely overwhelmed me and reduced me to tears of joy.

This idea streamed into my mind that I should rent a big house in Key West and invite only those who embraced the ways of Abraham to join me. How perfect! I’d rented there before and am drawn to the warm weather and laid-back ways of that island. But I was in a big house last year and alone much of the time. This time I could be surrounded by pure positive energy and we could co-create wonderful things together while playing and frolicking in this warm wonderland.

So I rented a magnificent house from January thru March….a villa actually… that sleeps up to 10 adults per week, has its own huge beautiful pool and an enclosed private tropical backyard. This isn’t a business. I am an ordinary person…..high on Abraham….who just wishes to enjoy life with others who believe as I do.

Renting in Key West is usually very expensive. However, since I had the Universe handling this intention for me, of course I found a magnificent place for an extremely good price at the very last minute. And I would pass that along to any Abraham follower who wishes to stay there with me.

I made my own GoDaddy website in 3 days so that I could have all the details and photos placed there for you to see. And I even made a YouTube video which was a real kick for someone so technically challenged as myself.
If this sounds like something you might like to do…..you can view the details for yourself at www.LoaVac.com .
And please email or call me if you have any questions at all.

I can hardly wait to meet fellow believers this winter in Key West.

Good Vibrations!

Linda Grunewald

loavac@gmail.com

248-628-1760 EST up to 9:00 pm