The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › "The Secret" Shown In Portland / Vancouver

"The Secret" Shown In Portland / Vancouver

This message board is read-only.

Dan P.
user 2897818
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
The Secret has existed throughout the history of humankind. It has been discovered, coveted, suppressed, hidden, lost and recovered. It has been hunted down, stolen, and bought for vast sums of money. Now for the first time in history, The Secret is being revealed to the world over two breathtaking hours.

The Secret reveals amazing real life stories and testimonials of regular people who have changed their lives in profound ways. By applying The Secret they present instances of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles and achieving what many would regard as impossible.

Cinema - the art form of the Modern World - has only brushed the surface of the depth of information, material and revelations that lurk within the marvelous spiritual traditions and mysteries around the world.

At 7:00 the curtain calls. Bring a friend, a snack, and even a recommendation of an inspirational movie that is dear to you.

Admission: Donations appreciated

http://www.augustmoon...­
A former member
Post #: 1
will there be another showing?
Shell4QT(QuantumTouch)
A former member
Post #: 1
I have "The Secret" on DVD. It is great. It would be nice to get together with other people of like mind and watch it together. Does this group want to schedule a time do this, or have you already done this? I just joined Dec 9th.
A former member
Post #: 45
I have been wanting to see this.. I hear great things
Sherri
user 2912951
Portland, OR
Post #: 24
I have "The Secret" on DVD. It is great. It would be nice to get together with other people of like mind and watch it together. Does this group want to schedule a time do this, or have you already done this? I just joined Dec 9th.

I would love to get together to watch the secret... let's chat and figure out a time and place!
Sherri :)
A former member
Post #: 2

I would love to get together to watch the secret... let's chat and figure out a time and place!
Sherri :)

I have the DVD also, and I'm with Sherri. It would be nice to get together as a group and wathc it together and talk about it. I joined late December after Sherri.
Robin H.
HypnosisLady
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 2
I have an office in downtown Vancouver, that will sit about 12-14 people. I have a projector & screen or wall. I would be honored to show the movie in my space. If you are interested.
It is less than a mile from Jantzen Beach, so it is not a foreign land. Very Very easy to get to and convient to the freeways. Let me know.
A former member
Post #: 48
I would be interested in watching the movie!
A former member
Post #: 6
I would be interested in watching it too.
A former member
Post #: 4
and me. Robin, your office sounds like a good idea. When shall we do this?