The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › "The Secret" Shown In Portland / Vancouver

"The Secret" Shown In Portland / Vancouver

This message board is read-only.

ildiko
user 2423828
Hillsboro, OR
Post #: 2
I would love to brain storm on the movie ... and... I have excess to the original movie too... when? where?
Robin H.
HypnosisLady
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 3
HOw does Sunday, January 28th work for everyone? We could meet about 12 or 1pm and watch, then discuss. I have been teaching & using the LOA for years, I love it! Let me know if that will work for you.

Blessings & Prosperity,
Robin
A former member
Post #: 5
Great Robin

Sunday 28th at noon (or 1pm) will work for me. I have also been teaching this kind of thing for years, and it is such a blessing in my life and in the lives of those I have worked with.

Please just give us the address of your office - looking forward to it if this time works for others as well,

take care,

Tim
Sherri
user 2912951
Portland, OR
Post #: 26
I have an office in downtown Vancouver, that will sit about 12-14 people. I have a projector & screen or wall. I would be honored to show the movie in my space. If you are interested.
It is less than a mile from Jantzen Beach, so it is not a foreign land. Very Very easy to get to and convient to the freeways. Let me know.

Can you get the space on a Sunday? Let's figure out a time to watch it together! Thankx for offering teh space!! Sherri :)
Sherri
user 2912951
Portland, OR
Post #: 27
I have an office in downtown Vancouver, that will sit about 12-14 people. I have a projector & screen or wall. I would be honored to show the movie in my space. If you are interested.
It is less than a mile from Jantzen Beach, so it is not a foreign land. Very Very easy to get to and convient to the freeways. Let me know.

Can you get the space on a Sunday? Let's figure out a time to watch it together! Thankx for offering teh space!! Sherri :)

OOOOOpppppssss.... sorry... I didn't see all this!! Must mean I need to see this!! LOL.
Count me in .... is this a for sure thing?
Sherri :)
Robin H.
HypnosisLady
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 4
Here is the Scoop.....
Sunday, January 28th at 1pm.
My office address is:
1101 Broadway ste 213
Vancouver, WA 98660
On the weekend you must enter the building on the 11th street side.

I will be there about 12:30 to set up and then will start the movie promptly at 1pm. Please be on time, it is distracting to have stragglers. (I am one of those on time people).
Please let me know if you are coming and how many. The space is limited, please commit and join me.
You can email me or call me at 360-892-5323.
HypnosisLady@ gmail.com

Blessings & Prosperity!
Robin
Robin H.
HypnosisLady
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 5
Here is the Scoop.....
Sunday, January 28th at 1pm.
My office address is:
1101 Broadway ste 213
Vancouver, WA 98660
On the weekend you must enter the building on the 11th street side.

I will be there about 12:30 to set up and then will start the movie promptly at 1pm. Please be on time, it is distracting to have stragglers. (I am one of those on time people).
Please let me know if you are coming and how many. The space is limited, please commit and join me.
You can email me or call me at 360-892-5323.
HypnosisLady@ gmail.com

Blessings & Prosperity!
Robin

Please note, that you really do need to let me know by email if you are going to be there. I cannot keep an accurate count from the board here, & space is limited.
If you want to join us, email me.

Thank you!
Robin
A former member
Post #: 51
I have an Appt. at 1 p.m that day.. I really wanted to see it too. I will have to buy it and watch it sometime then.
A former member
I missed it. How many other people missed it, and can we set up for another showing?
Gary
user 3705628
Portland, OR
I just watched the first few minutes of it again on wednesday! I'm going to watch it again this weekend.