addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › The Oprah Winfrey Show

The Oprah Winfrey Show

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 5
When: Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Where: Check your local guides for times and channels.

Event Type: Presentation

Notes: This is a very special Oprah Winfrey Show, going live to air and
dedicated entirely to The Secret!

Special guests are Rhonda Byrne, creator of The Secret, and Secret
teachers Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Lisa Nichols and James Ray.
Robin H.
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 6
I am so happy that this information is going out to a large audience. Ellen presented this information on her show about 6 weeks ago and intends to have Bob Proctor & John back on a regular basis.
Wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this Dan, I will Tivo to make sure I see it.

A former member
Here's the latest. For those of you who didn't know, Oprah is doing a show with a number of the presenters from The Secret.

From James Ray:
OPRAH UPDATE: The Oprah show on The Secret will not air live on January 31st. Oprah wants to make sure the show provides the most impact that it can, so she decided it would be best to tape and edit the show instead. I won't know the air date until a few days after the taping on January 31st, but I'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as I know.
user 3705628
Portland, OR
I really want to tape this!
A former member
Post #: 26
Oprah decided to tape this show and not air it live.

Jack Canfield sent out a message to his email list last week to let people know that the show will not air but will be scheduled to air at a later date.

As soon as one of the guests makes an announcement about the new air date, I'll let everyone else know.

user 3705628
Portland, OR
Post #: 10
Awesome. thanks Wendy!
A former member
Post #: 7
As you have probably already found out the airing of The Secret interview didn't happen on 1/31/07. The actual interview did happen then but the broadcast will happen 2/8/07 at 4 PM PST and from what I was told, it will be with Michael Beckwidth. That's the latest!
A former member
Post #: 8
Feb 8th is this week! Can someone record it, and can we have a group viewing meet, for those of us who are at work at 4pm weekdays?
A former member
Post #: 8
I DVR Oprah every day. I can let you know when it actually airs and I will protect it so we can have a viewing. Juls
A former member
Post #: 12
Oprah did a promo for The Secret on yesterday's program. It was very positive and looks like it is going to be a great show. I will have it recorded for those interested. Juls