The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Law of Attraction TV

Law of Attraction TV

This message board is read-only.

sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is Sutree and i have been working with Portland Community Media for the last few years. It is my intention to produce a community tv show about the Law of Attraction. I'm envisioning it to be a round table discussion of sorts with an audience to participate and ask questions of the panel members.

I am looking both for discussion panel members and audience members. If you are interested please let me know, either in this discussion forum or by email. I have not picked a date yet, but it will be somtime in the next month or so.
peace, Sutree
Gary
user 3705628
Portland, OR
Post #: 60
I'd be interested in that.

Gary
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hi Gary, sorry for my slow reply, i have not really done forums before and forgot i should go look to see if anyone responded.
i am still formulating my show outline and goals and when i have a more clear idea i will post them so you can see what i have in mind. do you think you would want to be a panel member or and audience member? or maybe that will be easier to know when i have my ideas organized and posted. thank you for responding and i will post again soon with more info. peace, sutree.
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Here is the outline for the Law of Attraction TV show. let me know what you think.

LAW OF ATTRACTION TV

Goals:

It is my goal for the show that the Law of Attraction be clearly defined and made accessible to the viewers. I want to be able to show the logic of the Law of Attraction and that there are very simple steps everyone can take to bring good things and happiness into their lives and to achieve their dreams. I want to share the laws of attraction with as many people as I can through the wonder of modern television and I want to support our human evolution toward a peaceful and more joyful world where we understand our personal impact on and connection to the world and people around us in a way that allows us to really create and appreciate the love and beauty available.

Show Description:

The show will be an hour long round table type discussion on the Law of Attraction, with members of the community who have been working with/on The Law of Attraction both as teachers and guides and personally for their own enlightenment.

I intend to have people from a variety of backgrounds like Christian, Buddhist, and some from the varied spiritual arts defining what the Law of Attraction means to them and how it works in their lives and communities.

I will have gathered a good-sized audience of interested people to participate in a question and answer session after the discussion.

I will also have gathered a number of resources and book lists to display on screen during the show for viewers at home.

The show will be taped and broadcast through the facilities of Portland Community Media. I?m hoping that the taping for the show will be in mid to late April or early May.

Peace, Sutree
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
there was one other thing i forgot to put on the show outline that i am also interested in including in the discussion and that is how do we communicate these ideas to children in a way that will help them on their path through life? i hear neale donald walsh has a book out, but i haven't seen it yet. anyone have particular insights in this area?
peace, sutree.
Gary
user 3705628
Portland, OR
Post #: 63
It sounds very interesting!
A former member
Post #: 19
I feel that you'd be FAR better off abandoning "Law of Attraction" and focusing on "The Field". LOA is a "one-trick pony", whereas the Field (Zero Point Field) is HUGE in it's implications and possibilities.

Check out "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart ...

The Field Web site provides many resources but has too many unfortunate connections to "the Secret", IMO. One has nothing to do with the other!

-- Patrick
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 5
The Field looks interesting, kind of like the things touched on in the James Redfield books - Celestine Prohecy and Journey to Shambala. i love those books, acutally. i'm not sure i would need to abandon LOA. I am reading a variety of books/authors on these subjects and i like getting the various perspectives. i find it all very exciting because i do think we are looking into our next step in evolution.
peace, sutree
A former member
Post #: 1
Sutree,

What a wonderful idea. I would be interested in participating as a panel member. This is partially because I am no expert. I have been studying the Law of Attraction in different forms and with different mentors for years and am a steady work in progress. The difference it has made in my life has been and continues to be profound. I am far and gone from where I began and certainly part of my calling is to be an example to those who are in or have been in a place of hopelessness and emotional turmoil. Thanks for stepping out and adding to the journey.

Namaste,

Seth
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, my name is Sutree and i have been working with Portland Community Media for the last few years. It is my intention to produce a community tv show about the Law of Attraction. I'm envisioning it to be a round table discussion of sorts with an audience to participate and ask questions of the panel members.....

I would like to be part of that. It sounds very constructive.