The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Law of Attraction TV

Law of Attraction TV

This message board is read-only.

sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 17
Hey there, I have been thinking about this a lot, about our meeting and your emails, trying to formulate my vision for the show and what i hope the viewers will recieve and understand. For the purposes of this show, when you think about or talk about your answers to the questions i sent in the show format, i would like it if you were able to pull that one unlocking thought or idea that gave you the bridge from where you were before you read the idea in a book, or saw a speaker, to where you are now. i realize there is more likely many unlocking ideas, but i'd like the viewers to see and hear what you understood in those moments. What i want the viewers to know is what that thing was that unlocked your consciousness and sparked your passion about being the creator in your life.

Peace, Sutree
Visit my Law of Attraction site: www.squidoo.com/LofA
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 18
I had another thought about something I'd like to include in the show as well. a number of you talked about and I have read much about the importance of having, writing, saying affirmations. I think it would be great as an added question to have you tell the viewers what some of your affirmations are. I guess that might fall under the question of what are simple steps and practices to allow the Law of Attraction to work for you. As I'm getting more clear about what the show will be, I am wanting the discussion not to be one of generalities, but more specific. I would like those who have never heard of the Law of Attraction to really to hear from you all what your specific understanding is, your individual experience, your own practices.

--
Peace, Sutree
Visit my Law of Attraction site: www.squidoo.com/LofA