The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Practical Uses of the Law of Attraction ...

Practical Uses of the Law of Attraction ...

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 18
Folks:

I am profiled (and the author) of an article in the current edition of New Connexions magazine. I wrote the article back in late November, and submitted it to N.C. in December. The editor liked my focus and indicated that they'd like to run the article in the next edition, which was a nice "surprise" (LOA).

The article is in the "Lifestyle" area (pg B14), which is close to the back page of the printed edition. (online version: HERE) I hope that those of you that take time to read it, find it interesting. I've received a few calls about it, already.

The article is about my new business focus ("Interstitial Services"), and how that came to be. Overall, it's about taking charge of your life, and also being in service to others - offering help and using LOA to enhance the outcome.

Work is a Yoga! cool
A former member
Post #: 26
Great! Congrats

Our Next Meet-up Event for this group is a half page on the cover of the B section in this months issue!!!

How cool is that!
sutree
Sutree
Portland, OR
Post #: 12
Nice article and great idea for a business! It had me wondering what I needed done around the house. I'll keep it in mind for the future.