The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › choosing vs wanting

choosing vs wanting

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 15
Many learned from "The Secret" movie, the idea of stating or focusing on what one wants versus what one does not want.....

This does demonstrate the Law of Attraction. And The Universe, which is so very Honorable, will bring you what you want.

Understand this far?

The subtle trip up or trap of the Mind in the Emotions associated with WANT, is that we are unconsciously being driving by The Consciousness of Lack, Limitation and "separation" from Source.

Wanting will always leave an empty feeling. As long as one wants some-thing, they cannot be ONE WITH THAT THING. And will without being aware of it always be wanting for more.

May it be suggested that ( as some Spiritual Masters teach us) for us TO CHOSE and ALLOW the Universe or ONENESS to bring forth that which we CHOOSE for ourselves.

Do you understand the difference?

The same "Language" or "Languaging" can be applied to choosing TO KNOW SOMETHING instead of falling into the "program or habit" of stating "I Don't Know this or that"...

Next time when you catch yourself( the art is in being AWARE) saying "I don't know this or that"... instantly replace the words or statement with I CHOOSE TO KNOW this or that...

Choose The One
You're Worth it
Brother Sage
Secret Health Movie