addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › The Attraction of Coaching

The Attraction of Coaching

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Announcing a new event:
The Attraction of Coaching

Facilitated by Life Coaches:
Kate Michels and Debra Ochoa

Thursday, October 11, 2007

6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Alberta District - The Little Church
5138 NE 23rd
Portland, OR 97211

Cost: $20

I'm excited about an evening event that Kate Michels and I have put together: "The Attraction of Coaching." We are NLP Life Coaches. We love what we do and want to share this with you.

The mind works in amazing ways, and our ability to manifest and motivate ourselves stems from our thinking. As NLP Solution Focused Coaches, Kate and I have created an event that will cover coaching, the mind, and several processes that all add up to a fun participatory evening.

Our goal is to bring the coaching conversation to every household. This is a wonderful opportunity for coaches, clients, and those who have always been curious about coaching.

Coaches: This is a great opportunity to bring your clients and potential clients so they can experience the benefits of coaching. You can leave with your clients and continue to answer their questions directly.

Future Coaches: You will leave with an understanding of what coaching is and is not, and will be able to decide if this is your calling. In addition, you will gain some skills that you can use right away to motivate yourself to move in the direction you desire.

Potential clients: If you're curious about how coaching differs from therapy, and how coaching really works, you will leave fully informed.

Kate and I have clients from all around the world. In addition to our own coaching businesses, we coach and travel with Centerpointe out of Hillsboro. This keeps us in touch with many of this industries events, such as The Secret - which has raised the public's awareness of who we are and what we do. This is not an up-sell event where we are attempting to gain clients, we are too busy for that presently. Again, we are promoting the coaching conversation.

Come and explore the attraction of coaching.

Do know that we are open to any and all conversations and can be reached via email and phone. I do hope to see some of you at the event. Thank you for your time.

Debra
http://debochoa.com/o...­