align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Cary / Raleigh Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › LOA class this Thursday - great topic

LOA class this Thursday - great topic

Denise J.
user 11577749
Morrisville, NC
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that this week's class (Ask and It Is Given) on Thursday night at 7pm, will be surrounding the topic of prosperity and money.

So, if you have been wanting to get more clarity about some things or shift your energy around this topic, this would be a great week to show up!

It will be fun as usual. I have a great exercise in mind. Come and learn ways to shift and attract what you want. Please RSVP if possible, so that I can be sure to have enough supplies.

See you soon,

Denise