Deliberate Attractors Message Board › Group Updating

Group Updating

Barbilee
Barbilee
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
WOW! Can you believe that it is August already! I know it happens the same time every year but it seems to come quicker and quicker each year...is that age???

This is the time of year that I "cleanse" the group. It says we have 92 members and that is amazing...but inaccurate. There are some of you who have not RSVPd to an event for a while now and well, we have to bless and release you.

When I return from my vacation in late August, I will be sorting through the group and removing inactive members (anyone who has not RSVPd in 6 months or more). There will be 2 events posted while I am gone. They will give you the chance to RSVP to stay active in the group so you do not get removed if that is your intention.

We do hope you stay, this is an amazing group with fabulous ideas and thought provoking conversations. It is well worth your time.

We do book clubs, labyrinth walks, Provocative Conversations, Movie nights and more.

So watch for the events to keep active in the group and have a deliberate August!

Barbilee