addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board Boston LoA Meetup Events › Meditation Night this Tue 7/17 & Examples of using Chakra with LoA

Meditation Night this Tue 7/17 & Examples of using Chakra with LoA

Chew-Hoong
user 3101506
Boston, MA
Kristina Nichols, psychotherapist & personal development coach, was the presenter at our JUNE Meetup. She was our guide to learn how to use the 7 Chakras to be vibrationally aligned with our hearts' desires.

Here's a follow-up message from Kristina:

Hello fellow LOA/Chakra practitioners,
I want to thank you for attending Boston LOA's June meetup. It was a pleasure co-creating with you. Some of you want more examples of how I use each chakra with Law of Attraction (LoA).

Before we get to that, here's 4 goodies to consider.

Free 20 mins Personal Development Coaching:
- First 3 people who email me at knichols09@gmail.com

Meditation Get-Together this Tues, July 17, 7 - 9 pm, Arlington:

- There's always "magic" when people get together to meditate.

- Email me at knichols09@gmail.com ASAP, limited space

- $5 donation to cover room rental

- Third Tuesday of the month

YOU too can experience this transformation for yourself:
I will be facilitating in this amazing & life changing workshop called Personal Mastery Intensive (PMI) on Aug 23-26. Contact me at Kristina@pathwaysinstitute.com or 617-312-1775 to learn more & register.

**Note: You're welcome to contact Chew-Hoong at chk.misc@gmail.com to speak with members who's lives have been transformed through the PMI experience.

GUIDED MEDITATION link
Here's the 10 minute guided meditation that you can enjoy for Chakra Healing, Chakra Balancing and Spiritual Growth.

EXAMPLES on how YOU too can align your chakras vibrationally to attract more of what you want:

Root chakra: When I want to attract balance & abundance, I place my hand over my root chakra & allow this center to expand into the ground. I feel more solid, less anxious & open to receive.

Sacral Chakra: When I want to attract a dance partner or attention, I place my hand over my sacral chakra & sense it expanding outward. This has worked on several occasions where I receive that which I ask for.

Solar Plexus Chakra: When I want to be in alignment with a decision I have to make, I place my hand over my solar plexus chakra & allow it to expand & open. From this place, I am able to make decisions with much more ease.

Heart Chakra: When I want to attract more connection with people, to have a sense of belonging, etc. I place my hand over my heart chakra with light gentle touch. I instantly feel self compassion, calmness & re-connection with Source.

Throat Chakra: When I am wanting to express myself in a way that is easily understandable to others & in alignment with what I want to attract, I place my hand over my throat chakra & imagine the words flowing effortlessly. Then when I begin to speak, the words I need come to me with little or no hesitation.

Third Eye Chakra: When I want to attract and allow divine inner wisdom , I place my hand over my third eye chakra & imagine pool of crystal clear indigo water. This sometimes takes longer than instantly, however, I receive a deeper knowing or a larger perspective to look from.

Crown Chakra: When I want to tap into the vortex/or enlightenment, I place my hand over my crown chakra & imagine a divine light pouring into my body. I again feel connected to a higher power & settle into a calmness.

Be Well & continuing Attracting!
Kristina

**************************************­*************

About Kristina Nichols, LMHC
email: knichols09@gmail.com
phone: 617-312-1775

Kristina is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor & Personal Development Coach with over 14 years of experience. Specializing in the practice of meditation, guided visualizations, & self-care techniques, Kristina is passionate & committed to helping others achieve their goals and live a balanced & fulfilling life.

She received her Master of Arts degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with a specialization in Holistic Studies from Lesley University. She is trained in Stress Reduction & Relaxation Techniques from the Herbert Benson Mind/Body Medical Institutes’ Education Initiatives & Lesley University.