addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Long Beach Tech Message Board › Looking for Drupal resources

Looking for Drupal resources

Jerry S.
user 10931491
Long Beach, CA
I have an active client that has some immediate needs in the coming weeks/months and am looking for junior/senior developers that can assist with site modifications and enhancements.
There isn't much coding per se just adding new navigation (megamenus) and taking finished designs and deploying pixel perfect.  There might be an occasional need for forms work etc.
If you know of anyone that is looking for work and has the appropriate skills sets, please forward my information to them.
This is an immediate opportunity and I need to lock in a resource.
Thanks again, and looking forward to the next meetup.
Jerry Schuman
Techaura
jerry@techaura.com