addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Long Beach Tech Message Board › Hiring RIGHT NOW in Long Beach! Front End Developer!

Hiring RIGHT NOW in Long Beach! Front End Developer!

Closed to new replies

Steve K.
user 36594062
Long Beach, CA

I have an open position for a Front End Developer in Long Beach, CA Please email me at - Looking for a front end developer who knows git.
Let's commit, let's merge, let's stage and let's push!
You will need working knowledge of the following languages...

• PHP
  • Java Script
  • CSS
  • Wordpress (some experience required)
  • CSS3 (not required but a plus)
  • HTML5 and responsive design experience is a also a plus
  • Some knowledge of bootstrap templates for responsive is also a plus

Also have the ability or some experience with building a custom theme in Wordpress. If you have even a little bit of experience building a custom theme in Wordrpess this should be sufficient as you'll learn fast on the team and we collaborate and learn everyday!
Knowledge of advanced custom fields in WP is also a huge plus and you'll be working off of our own custom theme and boiler plate for sites and web apps that we build and push.
Best Compensation in the City. Period. Who wants to sit in traffic? I'd rather bike to work or take a 5-10 minute drive straight up from my apartment on the beach.
You can start as a full time on-site contractor to hire or we can move you straight to Salary.
NEW open floored steel building in the engineering hub of the city! Right next to Boeing and the best companies and firms in the city. This is it. You've just found the Dev Hub in LB.
Verizon CoLoc is just blocks away. Blazing fast network and cloud based redundancies.
I am the Project Manager and we run the team like an open, collaborative tech start-up. Coming from a tech start-up background and having developed money making web apps myself this place is a dream to work at. Get the best of both worlds and get recognized!
You will get to focus on what you love to do most which is code the most cutting edge marketing sites and web apps for high end clients. Half the time we have food of some kind on site. There is a company that comes by and is available to wash your car while you work.
Think a tiny Google office. Be comfy! Be creative! If you need special equipment like a certain box, iPad, laptop or equipment we can usually also get these provided for you so you are coding on all the latest stacks, OS and hardware you can find or need to push code!
We also have extra tablets and boxes available for QA and testing to play with as needed.
If you're a member of the meetup group and are from outside of Long Beach that's fine too! The office is right off the 405 freeway at Lakewood Blvd. Need to catch a flight over the weekend up to SFO? Or back east? You can literally walk to the new LB Airport terminal.
So send over any example sites you have coded or a portfolio if you have one. So make 2014 your best year yet...join the best Front End Dev Team in Long Beach and help us change the face of high end web design and development forever!
Check out our facebook page here: https://www.facebook....­
So Call me! Steve Kochan, Project Manager at Gunn Jerkens Digital Marketing
Phone: 562 499 6707 xt 151
Email me at:
Thanks and look forward to chatting with some of you soon!