addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

League of Extraordinary Gamers Message Board › The League of Extraordinary Gamers - Welcome to 2012!

The League of Extraordinary Gamers - Welcome to 2012!

Christina
wuweeee
Annandale, VA
Hey Gamers!

Happy New Year! We've got lots on the calendar for this new year so you have to check it all out.

The organizers and I have posted a variety of fun game days with potlucks, social games, and yes...wait for it...wait for it...The Microsoft Store at Tysons Corner Center! Ahhh!

We are still working on cofirming all the dates for the year but the manager at the Microsoft store is really excited about having us there. They have a couple of Kinect stations with room to dance and wiggle to your delight. There are lots of xbox games to try out when you join us on our game nights there as well. We will even have a special section in the back theater of the store that is dedicated to the League! How cool is that?!?

And if you didn't faint from that peice of news, we will be demoing and giving feedback on games sent to our Meetup group by Out of the Box and Orange and Blue Games! We will be doing special demos of Out of the Box games at Victory Comics and Orange and Blue Games at our social game nights. Definitely fun and new games to try out.

And finally, a shout out to anyone who would like to host a game night, please contact me and let me in on your idea. Our group is made up of friendly organizers who love to play games and we really need all you aspiring organizers out there!

You can host at a public location (library, cafe, etc.) or even at home. The theme and food options are up to you. We can help you plan a fun game day out if you will be our leader for the event Of course, all organizers get a special thank you from me at the end of the year so it's totally win-win!

Game on.

Christina