League of Extraordinary Gamers Message Board › White Elephant Gift Exchange

White Elephant Gift Exchange

Randy
user 7955541
Group Organizer
Reston, VA
Hello all,

We are getting close to the end of the year which means it is time to think about this meetup groups traditional post holiday gaming gathering with white elephant gift exchange.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting this annual event this year, or if you don't have the space, if you might be interested in preparing food for it with it being hosted somewhere else.

The 12th or possibly the 19th of January appear to be good dates for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Randy

A former member
Post #: 41
Hello all,

We are getting close to the end of the year which means it is time to think about this meetup groups traditional post holiday gaming gathering with white elephant gift exchange.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting this annual event this year, or if you don't have the space, if you might be interested in preparing food for it with it being hosted somewhere else.

The 12th or possibly the 19th of January appear to be good dates for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Randy

Randy, email to you bounces back, how do I let you know anything or ask questions?
Elizabeth B.
user 53967762
Manassas, VA
Post #: 1
I could help with food, if you still need it! I don't know what kinds of food you aim to have, but I'm pretty good at baking! ;-D I can make some interesting snacks too, like onigiri. Just let me know what I can do to help!

- Elizabeth