NYC Lean Lessons Learned Message Board › TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs 2-day bootcamp (March 22-23)

TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs 2-day bootcamp (March 22-23)

Nelly Y.
DigitalWoman
New York, NY
Post #: 131
Hello Everyone,

On March 22-23, I will be conducting my 7th TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs 2-day bootcamp where I will be teaching the ENTIRE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS using Lean and Agile methodologies so you communicate effectively with your development team, see the red flags & catch mistakes earlier, MINIMIZING the damage of mistakes.

I wanted to invite you to attend and offer a 10% discount (USE CODE: NellyFriend)

You will learn:

• How to implement the Lean and Agile practices into your company culture
  • Plan, in detail, your entire project (software or sites) so your tech team will know exactly what to do
  • Hire the right tech people for the job
  • Manage the project -- even if you're not technical! -- and catch mistakes early
  • Deliver projects on time and ON BUDGET

We have received amazing endorsements from Fred Wilson and Brad Feld and below is what an attendees of TechSpeak had to say:

"I'm in my 3rd year of my software company, TechSpeak would have saved us close to half a million dollars in delays, development costs, and sleepless nights"
Eric Dosal, Co-Founder of BrightGauge Software

REGISTER NOW and Save 10% using code NellyFriend http://bit.ly/1dV0cVC­

Nelly.
-------
Nelly Yusupova
URL: DigitalWoman.com
Twitter: @DigitalWoman