April 9, 2013 · 8:00 AM
BNOTIONS / YMC HQ
You have an MVP, now what? It's not as simple as "If you build it they will come," so let's talk through how to get your first set of users and what to expect from this cohort.
By definition the first users will be early adopters. These types of users have personality quirks that can be frustrating but can also be used to our benefit.
Early adopters are people that:
. Desperately need your product,
. Want your product to succeed,
. Will give you their time and their honest feedback,
. You trust on them and they trust on you.
Please be prepared for this week's episode with thoughts on the following:
- What should you expect from early adopters?
- What is the cost of early adopters?
- What is the proper way to interact with early adopters?
- How do you optimize an experience for early adopters?
- When do users stop being early adopters?
Stay Lean, Stay Safe