This month we're going to do a fishbowl conversation that everybody can participate in. We will do two 30 minute conversations on Customer Discovery. Customer discovery is the phase of the Customer Development process where you're trying to figure out if you're solving the right problem, if you have a good proposed solution, how to narrow in on who your early adopters are, and deciding on what to build first.
1. Customer Discovery - Interviews
- What strategies are (or did) you using to find people to interview?
- What do you ask or show customers?
- How do you know you're talking to the right people?
- How to you make sure you're learning the right things?
2. Customer Discovery - Tools
What tools are you using to:
- Create Mockups
- Do A/B testing
- Create landing pages
- Collect user feedback
More on Fishbowl Conversations:
Regarding food, we keep having tons of left-over food because people RSVP and then don't show up. So, moving forward, we're only going to purchase 6 pizzas and whoever is there early will get some.