addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Learn to Code Message Board › New Learn to Code Organizer

New Learn to Code Organizer

Scott A M.
user 5016391
Manhattan Beach, CA
Hello Learn to Coders!

I just took over as organizer for this Learn to Code Meetup. I'm hoping to donate my time and resources to facilitate your educational endeavors in programming. I run UCode in Hermosa Beach where we teach kids 6 to 18 years old how to write software (along with some older kids and parents too!).

My idea here is to provide a place (UCode in Hermosa Beach) where people who want to learn to code come and meet maybe once every week or 2. I'm more than happy to provide guidance and input. I love the concept of a book club as well where we all agree on a programming book and then discuss it.

Please let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks,
Scott