This group is dedicated to furthering photographic skill set of our members through social networking B2B sponsored speaker seminars, educational workshops, hands on shoot out and business networking events. Regardless of your current skill level if you have an honest desire to learn all you can about photography as a hobby or a business then this group offers all you need.
What exactly does Lens Masters Las Vegas have to offer?
• Free Monthly Networking – Free Events B2B Sponsored
Events where members can meetup, share ideas and techniques, exchange business information, meet with models, studio owners, makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, product reps, and many other industry professional. These mixer events will also allow members to tour various studios and photography related venues around the valley.
• Monthly Seminar Events – Free Events B2B Sponsored
Featuring presentations and lectures from working industry professionals from within the Las Vegas Valley and beyond. These seminar lecture events will deliver fresh relevant lectures, technical demonstrations and question and answer periods with the featured presenter.
• Monthly Open Studio Shoot - minimal registration fee to cover model costs required
Each month LMLV will offer its members the opportunity to participate in low cost open model shoots at local studios, outdoor locations and or private mansions. Open Shoots bring member photographers together with local and traveling models, makeup artists and hair stylists in a professional working environment where they can network and shoot together to practice new techniques , experiment with various types of studio and location lighting tools such as strobes, speed lights, Fresnel lights, reflectors, soft boxes, beauty dishes and much, much, more.
• Weekly Lighting Workshops – nominal Registration Fees to cover Location and Model Fees
Each week LMLV will offer members the chance to attend small group workshops led by regional instructors and hosted at a variety of local studios and outdoor locations around the valley. Workshops available will include sessions coving a diverse selection of photographic genres and disciplines ie.
* Portraiture for families, individuals, couples, High School Seniors
* Head shots for actors, entertainers and corporate business people
* Fashion including High Couture, Editorial and Catalog
* Model and Photographer Portfolio Development including Beauty, Glamour,
* Retro Pinup, Rockabilly, Car Kulture, Hollywood Glamour
* Abstract and Conventional Art, Smoke, Still life, Street photography, lomography , Film Noir
* Commercial Photography , Stock, Catalog , Still Life, Food & Beverage, Automotive
* Shooting for Publication – Travel, Fashion Beauty and Glamour Magazines
LMLV will provide all needed models, lighting, locations and key subject props for all workshops