This group is for Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer, and Lesbian-Friendly Women in the Kansas City area to meet for fun, casual activities and to have a good time. This is not a dating site; it's a place to make new friends. Please take a look around the site and see what we're about before you join.
I started this group because I when I moved back to Kansas City I noticed a serious lack of lesbian community here. Obviously, I knew the community was difficult to find here - that's why I moved to Chicago in the first place! But that can change - there are numerous successful lesbian meetup groups in Chicago. I know we can have a fun time here in KC as well!
Who Are We?:
- Women (however you choose to identify yourself) of all ages.
- Queer (lesbian, bisexual, ftm, androgynous, queer, questioning)
- Social (we enjoy art, sports, film, music, books, drinks..etc)
What Do We Do?:
- Movie Outings; Gay Film Fests; TV Viewing Parties
- Concerts; Music Festivals; Open Mike Nights
- Sporting Events: Women's Soccer, Football, Rugby, Roller Derby
- Book Clubs; Author Readings/Signings
- Art Museums; Photography Exhibits; Fashion Shows
- Hang Out; Meet For Coffee; Happy Hour; Pot Luck
...It's Really Up To You!
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, July 31, 2015 5:30 PM
Monday, August 3, 2015 1:00 PM
Monday, August 3, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 8, 2015 10:00 AM
Saturday, August 8, 2015 11:30 AM
Monday, August 10, 2015 7:00 PM
Friday, August 14, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 15, 2015 10:00 PM
Monday, August 17, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 22, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, August 24, 2015 7:00 PM
Friday, August 28, 2015 5:30 PM
Monday, August 31, 2015 7:00 PM
Monday, September 7, 2015 7:00 PM
Friday, September 11, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:00 AM
Saturday, September 12, 2015 11:30 AM
Monday, September 14, 2015 7:00 PM
Monday, September 21, 2015 7:00 PM
Friday, September 25, 2015 5:30 PM
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders