This group is for Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer, and Lesbian-Friendly Women in the Kansas City area to meet for fun, casual activities and to have a good time. This is not a dating site; it's a place to make new friends. Please take a look around the site and see what we're about before you join.
I started this group because I when I moved back to Kansas City I noticed a serious lack of lesbian community here. Obviously, I knew the community was difficult to find here - that's why I moved to Chicago in the first place! But that can change - there are numerous successful lesbian meetup groups in Chicago. I know we can have a fun time here in KC as well!
Who Are We?:
- Women (however you choose to identify yourself) of all ages.
- Queer (lesbian, bisexual, ftm, androgynous, queer, questioning)
- Social (we enjoy art, sports, film, music, books, drinks..etc)
What Do We Do?:
- Movie Outings; Gay Film Fests; TV Viewing Parties
- Concerts; Music Festivals; Open Mike Nights - Sporting Events: Women's Soccer, Football, Rugby, Roller Derby - Book Clubs; Author Readings/Signings - Art Museums; Photography Exhibits; Fashion Shows - Hang Out; Meet For Coffee; Happy Hour; Pot Luck