LevelUp - IGDA Victoria Message Board › Both Regular Meetups have Changed!

Both Regular Meetups have Changed!

A former member
Hey everyone! I'll keep this short and sweet:

• We are exceeding capacity at our mid-month meet (Moon under water), so I have put an RSVP maximum of 15 people. Be sure to RSVP to this event to guarantee seating for everyone!
  • I've managed to secure the private Collard room at Swans! To avoid scheduling conflicts and to make a non-weekend event, this meetup now occurs on MONDAY from 4:30-7pm (well, we can stay as late as we want).
  • I'd like to start up a mid-week meetup at a coffee shop somewhere. Perhaps every week, which will keep our expected turnouts small? Suggest locations!

The awesome thing about the Swans meet is now we have a projector+screen, plus plenty of room to do whatever we like! Private room means underage people are OK, and we have tons of room (probably around 30 people or more). Careful though - the wifi is spotty. Be sure you have all the files you need first :)

If you have friends that don't want to use Meetup.com, you can always RSVP them as guests under your own account, too.

See you there!

Andy
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 47
At first I was like... D:
But then I was all... :D

The monday thing is cool. I work right next to Swan's pub so expect me to be there pretty much every meetup, around 6ish.

Fieran
user 12563726
Victoria, BC
Post #: 31
Suggested coffee shops

- QV's
- Serious on Broad
- Discovery
- Star Bucks in Cook street Village
- Star Bucks in Cadborough Bay -- might be too far for others, but its around the corner for me