addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LevelUp - IGDA Victoria Message Board › Twitter address!

Twitter address!

A former member
Post #: 54
@LevelUpVictoria now exists. It's a twitter account meant to re-tweet things sent to it via the #LevelUpVictoria hashtag, and might be worth following for last-minute venue update information and the like.

The hashtag-retweets are based on a whitelist, so you'll have to get me your twitter name for approval. :)
Christer Kaitila (...
McFunkypants
Victoria, BC
Post #: 50
@McFunkypants

Keep up the great work!
Chris S.
user 15930001
Victoria, BC
Post #: 1
@evilangelist42 for me!
Dan L.
user 13747268
Vancouver, BC
@KrookedSaint
Rob P.
user 66384042
Victoria, BC
@RobPetleyJones
Max L.
user 32283792
Victoria, BC
Post #: 3
Scott D.
user 30322862
Victoria, BC
Post #: 2
Graham D.
VelvetyCouch
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Post #: 12
@velvetycouch
Chris T.
ctihor
Victoria, BC
Post #: 23
I should probably mention that to cut down on unnecessary Twitter costs, we have reduced our accounts to just one: @IGDAVictoria. We at LevelUp - IGDA Victoria apologize for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, feel free to post your own twitter addresses here! Mine's @ironiciconicstu.
Bruce_N_Smith
Bruce_N_Smith
Victoria, BC
Post #: 9
@Bruce_N_Smith