addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LevelUp - IGDA Victoria Message Board › Unity3D Unite13 Conference in Vancouver this year!

Unity3D Unite13 Conference in Vancouver this year!

Graham D.
VelvetyCouch
Victoria, BC
Post #: 11
Heads up for all you Unity3D developers, the main Unite13 developer conference is in Vancouver this year (last year was Amsterdam). Great opportunity to learn what's new with Unity, take 3 days of advanced tutorials, and socialize with other Unity devs! I'll be going :) Anyone else thinking of heading over in August?

http://unity3d.com/unite/unite2013/­
Chris T.
ctihor
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Post #: 18
Sounds like a great opportunity! If I were more code inclined I'd have to seriously consider it. Hopefully it doesn't overlap with PAX though.