add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

LevelUp - IGDA Victoria Message Board › Harlequin Books wants to promote your game!

Harlequin Books wants to promote your game!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello! My name is Brian Fountain and I am a Product Lead in the Gaming group at Harlequin Books. In a few months we will be launching a new program called Get Gaming. This initiative will connect Harlequin’s millions of fans with a select number of fun, high-quality games.

I am posting to the Victoria IGDA board to find potential partners in this effort. The ideal team (or individual) is a developer who has a published (or soon to be launched) game on the iOS or Android platforms. We would also love to hear from developers of casual games for the web and PC, as well.

Here’s a little more background information about Harlequin. We are one of the world's leading publishers of books for women. Harlequin has sold 6.3 billion books since inception and sells more than 3 books around the world every second. We have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Brazil. Harlequin is also an industry leader in digital innovation.

We are very excited about this new program and have a terrific team to oversee it. If you would you be interested in hearing more details about Get Gaming, please fill out the form located here:­

You can also email me at­ if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.
Christer Kaitila (...
Victoria, BC
Post #: 55
Sounds like the ideal thing for gamedevs who make VISUAL NOVELS, which target your exact demographic and subject matter.