Steve S.
I apologize, but I will not be in attendance tomorrow due to the fact that my father in law passed away on Saturday, and I will, instead, be attending the funeral.

We DO have a couple items for the agenda.

Ken Krawchuk is running for office. There should be a presence at the debates, and he will also need volunteers to help get the word out, etc....

Ed Forchion, http://home.njweedman...­ is being persecuted for actions that would be legal in California, Colorado, and other states.  New Jersey's medical marijuana laws do not allow for licensed users from other states to use.  in 8 days, there is to be a new trial for the NJ weedman.  Those of us who follow Julian Heicklen know that Jury Nullification is an important part of the process in the United States, particularly when the laws are unjust and unfairly applied. It would be prudent for us to hand out information on jury nullification all around the date of the new trial.

On a side note, the judge has stated, point blank, that it is not up to the people to determine what the justice system should be doing, or what laws are just, but it is up to the officers of the court and the lords (I mean judges) of the court to determine what is good for society.

I intend to be there OCT 10.

I am reasonably sure that there will be other events brought to the agenda, both Jim Babb and Ken K will be attending.

Steve Scheetz