The Southern Indiana Louisville Metro Libertarian Meetup Message Board › Southern Indiana/Louisville Libertarian Meetup Wednesday January 9 7:00 PM

Southern Indiana/Louisville Libertarian Meetup Wednesday January 9 7:00 PM

Greg H.
Texx010
Group Organizer
Clarksville, IN
Greetings everyone,

The next gathering of the Southern Indiana/Louisville Metro Libertarian Meetup happens on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM.   We meet the second Wednesday of each month.  (Our February meetup will happen on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.)

We meet at Kingfish Restaurants, 601 W Riverside Dr, Jeffersonville, IN 47130.  For those of you who are new to this meetup, the Kingfish sits along the Ohio riverfront and is visible to your left from I-65 while coming across the Kennedy Bridge northward.

If you are coming from the north, head south down I-65 and get off at Exit 0 just before the Kennedy Bridge.

Our meetup consists of Libertarians who are party members as well as those libertarians who are not.  Everyone is welcome.

We have miniature statuettes of the Statue of Liberty on our tables so that visitors may easily identify our meetup gathering.

The meetup website is at

http://libertarian.me...­

Please note that you do not have to be a member of meetup.com to attend the meetup.  Everyone is welcome.  Come and learn the difference between us and those from the bigger government parties.

Yours in liberty,

Greg Hertzsch
roadman@insightbb.com
(502)939-4731