The Libertarian Party of Pittsburgh Meetup Group Message Board › Articles of Interest

Articles of Interest

user 4312723
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 50
Hey all - I'm going to make a sticky discussion thread to post interesting articles or items that we can reference or educate with.

If you post, you can check the "track this discussion" box and be informed when new items are posted.

Please feel free to add your own!
user 4312723
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 51
Here's an interesting Venn Diagram of who is involved in what scandals (Wiretapping, destruction of CIA toture videotape evidence, DOJ hiring/firings) in the Bush Administration:­
user 4312723
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 139
Re: H.R. 875

Here's an article from FactCheck whom I find write well-researched analysis:

they reference this analysis as well, which notes that the animal tracing language is actually in H.R. 814 and not H.R. 875...also to watch out for H.R. 759 which overhauls all of the FDA:

basically, it's a pretty big stretch to say that this bill will regulate backyard is not however, ruled out either.

Small farmers, however, may well have to put up with more expense, and I'm not 100% sure of the future of the roadside veggie stand (it doesn't enter interstate commerce, but you know the feds).