Libertarian Party of San Mateo County Message Board › AMERICAN MAJORITY ACTIVIST TRAINING COMES TO MONTEREY!

AMERICAN MAJORITY ACTIVIST TRAINING COMES TO MONTEREY! 10/2/2010 PRE-REGISTER NOW!

A former member
Post #: 8
ATTENTION ORGANIZERS - PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR GROUP

Greetings Fellow Patriots!

It's time to get armed, I'm pleased to announce that American Majority training will be in Monterey on October 2nd! Being a "Citizen Activist" means that you have decided to stand up and be counted. What you will learn in this four hour seminar will allow you to take your commitment to yourself and to your country to the next level. The time for ?pep rallies? are over, it?s time to put down the sign, pick up a clipboard/keyboard, and get to work taking back your country! Let us show you how.

This is more than just training you how to have meetings, this training provides you with tools you can use immediately to start making a REAL difference in taking back our country.

Topics to be covered during the Training include:

· The System (an in-depth look at the system we?re in, how we got there, and what we can do about it).

· Grassroots Action (ideas and practical steps to engage our communities and organize a coalition of volunteers)

· Precinct Power (changing your community one precinct at a time with specific micro-targeting and focused action)

· Patriots 2.0 (effectively utilizing social networking tools, blogs, wiki projects and other technologically-driven platforms)

TESTIMONIALS:

"The class was awesome in so many ways. It brought hope back to me to see that we can take our country back but we have to start at the bottom and work up through the ranks. Great ideas were gleaned from this get together." - George

"I was impressed with the ?marketing? aspect of precinct areas, and the ratios James used to mark the # of visits per precinct. Maybe this is Politics 101, but it was definitely new to me." - Ken

Your instructors will be James Moore and Laura Boatright. American Majority has an easy 3 step plan to arm you with the tools you need to take back your country, and James and Laura have a passion for "action" not words. As a certified American Majority Mechanic (activist trainer), we look forward to providing you with the tools you need to make a real difference in your neighborhood, your community, and your country.

Our nation was founded by ordinary citizen activists desiring a government that was accountable to the people. Today, ordinary citizens across our nation are tired of the status quo and ready to engage for the betterment of their communities.

American Majority Activist Training will be conducted on Saturday, October, 2nd in Monterey (Marina), CA to provide citizens with the tools necessary to become effective activists.

The training will take place at:

Marina Library Community Center

190 Seaside Circle, Marina, CA 93933

TIME: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Doors open at 9:45 AM.

The cost is $25 per attendee in advance (link to register below), $35 at the door; discount rates available for students (please call 540-338-1251 to register).

http://americanmajori...­

We do not currently have the minimum required participants to avoid cancellation, if you are interested, please pre-register online or by phone (my contact info is below) or email me and let me know you will be attending and registering at the door.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

James Moore
NorCal Grassroots Activist/Organizer
American Majority Mechanic (trainer)
916-599-6199
james@AMMechanics.org
http://americanmajori...­