If you're a creator, and you want to show off what you've been working on, you should join us. We'll have 5-10 minute long talks on what people have been working on. It's an open forum here, so you'll get questions and feedback on what you've been building.
If you want to present, just shoot me an email (irosenb7 at gmail dot com) talking about what you want to build. If it sounds awesome, then you'll be on to present at the next lightning talk!
Showcasing the world's creators
Mar 27, 2014 · 5:30 PM
March LiTE: Lightning Talks for (software) Engineers
Holy guacamole, we're now over 300 strong! Thank you everyone for your support. We hope you are having just as much fun attending LiTE as we do organizing these events.... Learn more
Feb 27, 2014 · 5:30 PM
February LiTE: Lightning Talks for Engineers
Join us on Thursday, Feb 27, to hear four awesome Bay Area developers teach you something new in just 10 minutes. We will feast on cheesesteaks and sip craft beers from... Learn more
Jan 30, 2014 · 5:30 PM
January LiTE - "Things you are not using, but should"
It's a new year and we have a lot of goodies in store:
• New name! Lightning Talks for Engineers, or simply LiTE
• New format! 10 minute talks, four speakers per meetup... Learn more
Nov 21, 2013 · 6:30 PM
November Lightning Talks: "All about mobile"
• Glib Smaga, "App Pricing"
• Jesse Smith, "Backbone Plugin"
• Jason Zhao, "Responsive Web"
• Rick Dillon, "Caching With Volley"
• Kristján Pétursson, "How GPS... Learn more
Oct 15, 2013 · 6:30 PM
October Lightning Talks with Causes
This month Apartment List is glad to partner up with Causes to bring you the October round of Lightning Talks.
• "Sharing your clipboard across everything", Greg... Learn more