Lincoln Ne. Pug Club Message Board › Lost camera at the christmas party

Lost camera at the christmas party

Emmary & R.
user 9569393
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone! Our babies Bella and Zoe had such a fun time today. Ryan and I also enjoyed meeting you all as well. Thank you! With all of the fun today though, I set my pink camera down as we were getting ready to leave. I'm pretty upset with myself, we had so many fun pictures from today. I called Kenl Inn as soon as we got home and they said they didn't have it. We are really hoping someone picked up. If you have it or if you remembering seeing somewhere, could you please call us at 402-416-4913. We would be beyond excited to get our camera back. Thank you all again for a fun day and any help anyone can offer to find our camera. Have a great rest of your weekend! -Emmary
Larry M.
user 8465194
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 5
I am so sorry you lost your camera. We did a last look through as we left (we were the last to leave as usual) and did not notice anything left behind. We just checked our stuff and don't have it. Hopefully someone else picked it up and will respond to your message.