Lincoln Ne. Pug Club Message Board › Seeking a Pug Puppy

Seeking a Pug Puppy

MarneƩ
user 62394772
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 1
Hello all,
I am new to this group but my partner and I are looking at getting a pug within the next couple months. We have read up on health conditions and various other puppy information, i.e. potty training. We have also read that there are some really shady breeders, especially with pugs. Does anyone have recommendations about where we could start looking to get a well breed pug? Where did everyone get theirs? We are looking for a younger pug, 8 weeks - 3 months, and although we have kept Pug Pals in mind, age is important to us.
Thank you for any advice!
David & Nell M.
user 6996130
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 4
Hello,

Pug Partners of Nebraska (you may have been referring to them when you said Pug Pals) is currently raising some pug puppies that I believe will be available for adoption very soon. You should give them a call for more information. The number is 1-888-509-1940.

Nell Miller
MarneƩ
user 62394772
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 2
Nell,
Thanks for the information! We found a breeder in Bellvue that we were able to get our little puppy from. She is 8 weeks old and keeping us as busy as ever.
Johnny and Jennife...
user 9516651
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 3
Congrats! I hope to meet the new puppy at the pug club Halloween party!

Jennifer