|Sent on:||Friday, August 6, 2010 3:17 PM|
NOC Manager – Austin, TX
Seeking a talented and ambitious Network Operations Center Manager. The ideal candidate has a solid technical background, and a proven proficiency for good communication, organizational team building, and performance. The NOC Manager is responsible for achieving the following tactical and strategic objectives in keeping with AAA standards: issue resolution, network and server maintenance, systems monitoring, infrastructure availability, the tracking and driving of departmental goals, and monitoring and reporting on departmental progression. This individual ensures that our NOC is staffed 24x7x365 to monitor, manage, and maintain the global IT infrastructure.
· Oversee day-to-day efforts to monitor and maintain the Information Technology infrastructure
· Organize staff to ensure effective 24/7/365 team coverage
· Develop, document, and implement policies, processes, and procedures, both within the NOC and in cooperation with other departments.
· Handle scheduling, training, performance, and personnel issues for NOC staff and leadership
· Establish, track, and report on departmental objectives to ensure organizational goals are met
· Build and maintain a quality-focused service culture for the NOC
· Administer performance reviews and mentor staff
· Hire, terminate, and discipline staff
· Minimum 3 years management experience, with the ability to efficiently lead and manage people and projects
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and a demonstrated aptitude for communicating complex technical concepts and information in straightforward terms
· Demonstrated competency in technical writing, including various documentation, management reports, and metrics
· Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, human resources policies (staffing, training, EEO, labor laws)
· Ability to coach and train team members to enable professional development
· Strong technical proficiency in troubleshooting, managing, and monitoring networks and server hardware and software
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, to effectively manage employees and interface with other departments
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· NOC experience
· Experience in an online service industry
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please email your resume to [address removed].
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
This email message originally included an attachment.