|Sent on:||Friday, August 13, 2010 11:48 AM|
Our client is looking to hire a dynamic PHP Developer in Austin Texas. The server technologies they use are a practical blend of cutting-edge, scalable, proven, and open source. You will get a chance to solve many different sorts of problems and make a real and visible impact on the users, the customer, and the company. Our client is a fun and challenging environment. The developers will need to be fluent in PHP, SQL, HTML, as well experienced with object-oriented programming and relational databases. If you're ideal, you'll already have some experience with MVC and ORM concepts (from any language -- it can be Propel, Doctrine, Django, Rails, CakePHP, or something you built all on your own. You must be comfortable with the *nix command line.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes paid medical insurance, life insurance, optional dental, 401(k), paid vacation, and an employee purchase discount!
software engineering skills:
* PHP 5.x
* Relational database design
* bzr, git, svn, or cvs
* AWS (S3, EC2, EBS, Cloudfront, etc.)
* sh/bash, sed, and awk
* perl, python, and/or ruby
* MySQL (5.x, InnoDB & MyISAM)
* Apache 1.x and 2.x + PHP 5.x + SSL
* Familiarity with MVC & ORM concepts
* XML & SOAP
* MS Dynamics AX 2009 / Axapta
* .NET & C#
* Web standards & accessibility
* PostgreSQL, Oracle, and/or SQL Server
* c, c++, Objective-C, and/or java
* BSD, MacOS X, iPhone OS
If interested contact [address removed]
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
This email message originally included an attachment.