The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Full Time, Direct Hire Linux Opportunity w/ remote work for Austin Company

Full Time, Direct Hire Linux Opportunity w/ remote work for Austin Company

A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to chat with a few Sr. Linux Administrators interested in a full time, direct hire role with an exciting company based in North Austin. My client is a leader in the ERP/CRM space based out California looking to expand their Austin team.

The appropriate candidate will possesses the following:
-5+ years of Linux Administration (preferably from a software or SaaS company)
-Extensive Perl Scripting experience.
-College Degree is a must (I know, I tired to get around this with years of experience but they will not budge.)

This person will be working with a team of 4 Linux Administrators in a very fast paced environment. They allow partial remote work (around 3 days a week) once the person is established in the role.

Full time salary range: $95K-$120K DOE. Full health, vision, dental, 401K matching and stock options/profit sharing.

For more information please feel free to give me a call or send over an email. (I am the only person supporting this company in Texas.)

Thanks!

Dan Adamson
dan.adamson@rht.com