addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Does anyone have a Bluetooth?

Does anyone have a Bluetooth?

Bob C.
bob_carnaghi
Austin, TX
Post #: 27
Has anyone met with smooth success in the world of Linux Bluetooth? Which USB Bluetooth adapter works well with Linux, especially Ubuntu? What are the pitfalls of getting the unit installed and configured? I'd like to be able to connect to and sync with my Blackberry Pearl 8100 as well as use it for a modem to connect to the Internet.
A former member
Post #: 1
TRENDnet TBW-101UB 'just worked' ootb for me.