addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Software Freedom Day

Software Freedom Day

Bob C.
Austin, TX
Post #: 36
I was recently made aware of the annual Software Freedom Day, which - this year - will take place on Sept. 20th. This organization supports software of all types that has been released under the GPL, as well as the many faces of Linux distributions. The Software Freedom Day website has more info about the organization itself, and the Austin Linux Group is taking requests for a local event on that day. The question is:

• Do you want to participate in a local Austin event to coincide with the national Software Freedom Day?

If yes, then please email me at the link underneath my picture, to the left. cool