The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Software Engineer - Linux Expert Position at Polycom in Austin
|A former member||
Software Development Engineer IV-29961
The individual will be responsible for implementing embedded and Web based UIs for various features and products in C, Java and other languages. The software development tasks will involve design, development, debugging and integration. The individual will be a part of cross functional teams that will deliver these features and enhancements.
- Must have at least 8 years of software development experience using Java and C
- Should be a Linux expert
- Should have experience in implementing Java Native Interfaces
- Should have at least 2 years of experience using XML messaging services
- Should have experience in using MVC architecture and frameworks like Spring and OSGI
- Should have experience in real time embedded environment
- Experience in Android development is a plus
The applicant must be a self motivated and energetic individual with desire to learn and excel in new technologies.
Position is located in Austin, TX
Please send your resume to:
Bianca.medina AT polycom DOT com