The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Polycom is looking for an Android Developer in Austin
|A former member||
Job Title: System Architect - 10373
Candidate will architect, design, and develop next generation videoconferencing systems and applications.
Senior UI application developer/architect to work hand-in-hand with Human Factors team and development teams to design next generation user interfaces and interfaces devices for Polycom videoconferencing products. Extensive application development experience on Android platforms a requirement, including experience in customizing look and feel of graphical UI elements within the application. Responsibilities include application architecture, high level and detailed application design and implementation, user interface design in consultation with Human Factors team, application platform specification and design.
• 10+ years experience
• BSEE or BSCS
• Direct experience in significant Android application and/or Android services development, with full understanding of Android platform
• architecture, SDK and NDK
• Java, C, C++ development
• Linux device driver experience
• Android software update/install mechanism understanding
• Familiarity with Android application security model and installation procedures/controls in support of 3rd party application
• development/application store support.
If you are interested please send your resume to: