The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Linux OS Configuration Manager needed in South Austin
The core requirement for this position is a deep knowledge of Linux OS.
This is a full time position that pays a competitive salary and benefits. Our client is doing very well financially and has a very high technical bar. We are an exclusive recruiter for this client, so feedback is guaranteed.
If you are interested in this position, please forward an updated copy of your resume and I'll give you a call to discuss the details of the position. All transmission is confidential.
Thanks and please read below,
* Need a strong Linux/Open Source build administrator.
* Strong CM. Will manage branching and merging across multiple releases.
* Responsible for infrastructure and artifacts to bootstrap, install and
* Strong RPM packaging and yum repository administration experience.
* Strong scripting (preferably Python) skills a huge plus.
* Will interface with QA team to supply builds to continuous integration
* Experience with Hudson-CI a plus.