We hold monthly meetups with alternating Wednesday night Classics and Friday night book meetings.
Our “Unwind With A Sip & A Classic” segment meets on the 2nd Wednesday, every other month. This is your chance to enjoy reading and re-reading the classics in a relaxed and non-judgmental setting. Our normal Friday night meetup is held on the alternate month towards the end of the month. We enjoy reading literary novels from any/all genres, authors and time periods.
The Literary Divas Around The Table believe that a relaxed and casual atmosphere with the right mix of positive, warm and fun ladies - oh, and throw in good food, good wine and good conversation – is just the stress reliever that was ordered.
Important membership information:
• While we do not charge an annual membership fee, we appreciate the kind donations from our membership which help to offset the Meetup dues.
• We request that you post a recent photo of yourself, not your dog, cat, children or tree. While these may be cute, they do not help us to put a face with a name when you show up to a meetup.
• Ensure that we have a good email address (one that you check often), and ensure that you check the box to allow organizer notifications.
• If you RSVP, DO NOT "NO SHOW". If you are unable to make it, ensure that you contact the organizer via meetup, email, text or phone so that we are able to amend the reservations and be fair to the venues. We understand that things come up, however No Show's will result in removal from the group.
• We will occasionally remove inactive members in order to allow new participation in the group.
Come out, share stories, make new friends, laugh, and just have a good time – we’d love to meet you. Even if you have not read the book but would like to visit and get to know us a little better, come on out.
The Literary Divas Around The Table welcomes you!!!