add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Little Dog Friends Network (Bay Area) Message Board Little Dog Friends Discussions › Yorkie Potty Training

Yorkie Potty Training

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am sure this has been a thread before, sorry for the redundancy ahead of time, but couldn't find. I have a new puppy about 12 weeks old. He is tremendous! However, I cannot get him to potty outside. He was raised by the breeder in a pen with free feeding and potty training trays (with grates). I have this set up and it works only so-so. Hoping that someone has a great idea for a feeding/crating schedule that has worked with a tough customer. Also, has anyone heard of paying someone to housebreak? Looking to try it myself, but was wondering. Thanks!