Long Beach Live Music Message Board › Changes to meetup.com/Club562

Changes to meetup.com/Club562

KaRi from T.
theprimespotcom
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 365
The description has been changed today and so has the WELCOME MESSAGE to newcomers:

Hi there, please complete your profile questions and if you're not comfortable with your pic in public, use a cool image;) My name is KaRi from ThePrimeSpot radio (a local variety show, ALL GENRES, ALL LANGUAGES on csulb's KBEACH.org.) I cohost TPSradio with Buzz from San Pedro) and LISA RAP is my meetup cohost. (You are here).

If YOU are in a band and have a number 1 or 2 fan that would like to host a gathering (including reserving/saving table space, introductions, settling bill, selling YOUR cds, circling your mailing list sign up, etc.) contact Lisa for consideration. THIS IS VOLUNTARY, THERE IS NO PAY INVOLVED (unless the band or venue pays you). PLEASE POST your 562 area event to www.facebook.com/TPSradio WALL and send your CD to ThePrimeSpot.com PO Box 562 Long Beach, CA 90801. Include a few event postcards for me to put outside the radio station.

Please note that CLUB 562 features area BLUES JAMS however Music Lovers of ALL genres are welcome to attend or cohost a Meetup!