add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Alec M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Post #: 55
Hi folks :) Lots of singles come to the shows posted here, and go out to Meetup events in general. Some Meetup groups are all about dating opportunities, while others like ours here are about being entertained and supporting entertainers, and about a community of people who love doing so.
But if you're single...
I just signed onto a new concept site, one that will mix dating with social media, as well as offering resources to help build healthy relationships. The founding members are friends of mine. I was excited to hear that when it launches in February, it will also offer "groups", so that people with similar hobbies/interests can mingle that way. I'm thinking there needs to be a Live Music/Comedy group on there!
It's currently called Singles Matrix, it will have a free membership option as well as paid, and it will function as network ads, just membership fees which are distributed up the network of members who signed up before you.
My link: http://www.thesingles...­
So some of you have already signed up under my link for free, but for most of you this is new. No matter where in the country you live, and whether or not you're single/taken, this is worth doing.
Basically imagine a combo of Facebook and Match dot com...instead of just an online classifieds of single people, it's more of a community. You can see people interacting, getting a better sense of who they are. If I was gonna use any dating site, I'd want this one.
As a business opportunity, it's a rare one. So brand new, you can join before it even launches to the public!
You can sign up for free, and keep your account at that level, while spreading the word to your online contacts (easy as posting this), or to your single friends. As people become customers through your link, or become members (getting their own link through you and becoming part of your network), you'll develop a network that means money in your pocket! When you get an email from the founders saying "Upgrade your account so you can receive a check at the end of this month", you'll know it's time to upgrade and enjoy some extra income!

Join me on the pre-launch - click here on the link below:
When you enter your basic info, you'll receive an email with your own link to share around.

This will be a dating site with resources to help build healthy relationships. In addition it can be a network marketing opportunity with zero cost to join, and good potential for referral revenue. I think 50% is a pretty good commission :)
I signed up for free, now before it launches, as a rare opportunity to be involved at ground level. It'll never cost anything because I'll only become a paid subscriber once a couple members have joined through me, making my upgrade free :)
And if you're single and looking, this is gonna be a wonderful resource for you. Enjoy!­